Holiday gatherings are sweeter when there’s plenty of freshly baked goodies and festive treats to share. The best part is you don’t have to do all the baking yourself because we’re stocking our bakery with all the treats you need to have yourself (and those you love) a very merry holiday.
Whether you’re looking for DIY baking kits, decadent chocolates — perfectly sized for stuffing into stockings — or freshly baked pies and treats just like nana used to make, you’ll find it at your Market Bakery. Here are a few new and returning holiday items you won’t want to miss out on this holiday season.
Bakery Bling Designer Gingerbread & Sugar Cookie Decorating Kits
Take your cookie decorating to the next level with these all-inclusive decorating kits from Bakery Bling. Each kit includes pre-made cookies, delicious icing in a pre-filled icing bag, specialty sprinkles, glittery sugar and accessories. These kits are fun for all ages.
If you’re looking for a fun and kid-friendly gingerbread house kit, try the Chocolate Peppermint Bling Designer Insta-House from Bakery Bling. This kit includes a frame so you can easily put it together within minutes, and if you have kids you know how important it is to have kits you can put together quickly! It also includes pre-baked chocolate cookie house pieces, royal icing pieces, glittery sugar sprinkles, delicious icing and step-by-step instructions for assembly.
Pro Tip: Be sure to check out our selection of premium candy from Makin’ Batch and Hammond’s to add a creative, old-world spin to your cookie or gingerbread house decorating projects. Hammond’s old fashioned style candies like ribbon candy, peppermints and cinnamon drops are especially great for giving your gingerbread house that classic holiday look.
Gourmet Cocoa Mix, Cocoa Bombs and Marshmallows
A cup of hot cocoa on a blustery day is one of winter’s more pleasurable pursuits. Fortunately for cocoa connoisseurs, our bakery has a wide selection of gourmet cocoas and delicious accessories to go with them, including marshmallow pops, marshmallow snowflakes, cocoa bombs and stirs. These beautifully presented cocoa treats make a lovely addition to any gift basket. One of our favorite cocoa novelties is the chocolate dipped spoon from Melville Candy Co. Each flavor of spoon has its own festive theme, from snowman face white chocolate to salted caramel chocolate, these fun-to-use treats add a special touch to a cozy winter gift basket.
Locally Made Chocolates & Truffles
Get locally made, gift-worthy candies at the same time that you pick up your weekly groceries! Our bountiful selection of locally produced chocolates and truffles has just expanded to include Oregon’s finest and most popular makers. Euphoria Truffles, made in Eugene and Burst’s Chocolates, made in Corvallis are now available in your Bakery. These whimsical confections make great hostess gifts or stocking stuffers and include uniquely Oregon themes, such as the Chocolate Bigfoot or Hazelnut Beavers from Burst’s. Euphoria Chocolate features chocolate bars wrapped in beautiful Oregon-themed illustrations by the renowned local artist, James Cloutier.
More Scratch-Made Goodies
We have always offered a wide range of scratch-made cakes, pies and goodies in our bakery, and this year we’re proud to offer even more! Here are a few of our returning favorites and new additions to our bakery selections.
- Decorated Holiday Cookies are a favorite among families and Santa himself. Expertly iced in brightly colored frosting, these cookies are a must-have on every holiday table.
- Gingerbread People made with love and a time-honored classic recipe just like mom used to make.
- Stollen Bread filled with delicious almond filling and dusted with powdered sugar. This traditional German sweet bread is quickly becoming an American favorite.
- House Made Fruit Cake made with real dried fruit that has been soaked in Meyer’s rum! This delicious cake makes a great gift for a neighbor, boss or coworker. It also makes a dazzling addition to any holiday dessert table.
- Yule Log is back! This is a vanilla sponge cake wrapped in chocolate cream cheese icing, then shaped to resemble a log you may find in the forest. The yule log cake made by our bakers is a special nod to European folklore and solstice traditions.
- Pumpkin Pies and Pecan Pies are quintessential holiday desserts, and this year we’re making them from scratch on-site.
- Cheesecakes made with real fruit on top in a variety of popular flavors such as strawberry, cherry and raspberry.
- Cinnamon Rolls made with real butter and locally sourced flour, baked fresh in our ovens. These sweet rolls make the perfect breakfast for Christmas morning.
- Butter & Egg Rolls made with real butter, eggs and locally sourced flour, baked fresh in our ovens. These rolls are a must-have item for your holiday dinner table.