1. Make the spiced simple syrup: Simply combine 1 cup water and 1 cup brown sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves. Lower heat to a simmer and stir in 1 teaspoon allspice berries. Allow to simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. (Use as much as you need for your cocktails; you can store the rest in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 month.)
2. Once your spiced simple syrup is cool, pour 6 oz Cranberry Honey Kombucha into 2 glasses. Note: 1 bottle of kombucha makes 2 cocktails.
3. Add 1.5 oz of your favorite bourbon to each glass.
4. Add 1 oz spiced simple syrup to each glass.
5. Stir gently, then add one ice cube.
6. Garnish with cloves and an orange twist.